DAY 01: LIMA – PARACAS
Early in the morning departure to Paracas Bay. Transfer to your hotel. Free rest of the day to enjoy the hotel facilities and surrounding areas. Stay in Paracas.
DAY 02: PARACAS & BALLESTAS ISLAND
Early in the morning we will embark on a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands. The “Chandelier” a giant figure marked in the sand in the style of the Nazca lines can also be seen on our way to the islands. On the islands you will be able to observe sea lions, pelicans, Humboldt penguins and other sea birds. In the afternoon we will visit the Paracas National Reserve is an ideal example of Pacific subtropical coastal desert influenced by the effects of the Humboldt Current's cold water that flow from the south.
Paracas is an important protected coastal-marine system in Peru and one of the most biologically productive marine areas in the world, serving as a major food source for fish, birds and marine mammals. A group of guano islands in the park serves as a breeding refuge for anchovies, an important link in the food chain.The reserve also contains nearly 100 archeological sites from the Paracas indigenous people.
When you finish the tour in Paracas, We will transport to the Bus station, to take the bus from Paracas to Nazca.
Stay in Nazca
DAY 03: NAZCA LINES - LIMA
In the morning we will go the airport to fly over the Nazca lines, huge drawing that can only be seen from the sky and which represent several insects and animals like a monkey, hummingbird, condor or a spider. The origins are unknown, while many think it is a big astronomic calendar. Departure to Lima and hotel transfer.
END OUR SERVICES
• Bus Tickets – Lima – Paracas ( Cruz del Sur)
• Bus Tickets – Nazca – Lima (Cruz del Sur)
• Transport - in/out
• 01 night of accommodation at a select hotel category Paracas
• 01 night of accommodation at a select hotel category Nazca
• FD – Ballestas Island & National Reserve Paracas
• FD – Nazca Lines
• Guided tours (english)
• Entrances Included for excursions
• International Fligth tickets
• Taxes not included
• Baggage excess
• Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water
• International or National personal telephone calls
• Additional nights for bad weather o flight cancellation
• Flight tickets not included
• Subject to availability and rate change at time of booking
• Net Rates per person in USD
• Airfares subject to restrictions
• Shared services in English
• Rates valid until December 15, 2014 / not applicable holidays