Hatuchay Tower Machu Picchu Hotel is located in the district
of Machu Picchu Town (last called Aguas Calientes), in front
of the Incas' sacred river Urubamba. Province of Urubamba,
department of Cuzco, Peru.
It's surrounding by high mountains with rain forest
vegetation and amazing landscapes.
Machu Picchu Town is a little village. Does not exist taxi
services, because the distances are very short.
In front the hotel is located the bus station for transfers
between the village and Machu Picchu Inca citadel in the top
of the mountain.
• A welcome cocktail for our guests in Superior rooms,
Junior Suites y Deluxe Suites.
• Free Internet access 24 hours in the business center.
• Free wireless Internet Access 24 hours in the lobby and
• Service and support for the transfer of baggage.
• Medical assistance 24 hours (paid by the passenger).
• Oxygen service (check with reception).
• Telephone in all rooms.
• Sale of handicrafts from the Community of Chinchero, at
• Massage room.
• Wheel chairs (Check with Reception).
• Hot water.
• 24-hour Room Service.
• Wake-up service.
• Fax service.
• Safes in the rooms for values under US$ 500.00.
• Main safe in Reception, for values over US$ 500.00 or
• Air conditioning and heating in all rooms.
• Cable TV and a bar in all rooms.
• Hair dryer in all rooms.
• Smoke detectors and fire alarm.
• Coffee pot in all rooms.
• Electricity 220 V. and 110 V.
• Luggage storage.