The place that hosted one of the most important buildings in
the city of Cusco, built over 600 years ago during the Inca
Empire, is now home to Loreto Boutique Hotel. A cozy
surrounded by impressive Inca walls that belong to what once
was the house of the Virgins of the Sun.
Recognized since 1990 by the Lonely Planet, our now
renovated Boutique Hotel Loreto Cusco offers you the chance
to enjoy the city of Cusco since his arrival at the airport.
A few meters from the main square of Cusco, Cusco Hotels
offers comfort and warmth in one of its spaces ed. The rooms
and everything Loreto Hotels in Cusco offers boutique has
been 100% remodeled and you can be assured you will receive
friendly service and quality at all times.
• Queen beds
• Warm duvets
• Cable TV
• Marble bathrooms with hot water
• Hair dryer
• Wireless Internet 24 hours a day.
• A friendly space to work with your laptop on the second
• A computer with Internet access.
• We have warehouses to store your luggage safely and at no